Twelve of your favorite ColdTowne improvisors are headed to Chicago this August to learn in an improv intensive, perform shows and meet up with all your other favorite Austin improvisors who now reside in the ol’ windy city. So we’re having a funrazor to raise funds to help us on our way (we wanna buy all those ATX expats beers!) and, most importantly, we just want a party.
Saturday, July 10, 2015
Music by the Surf Rock Band from Beach Boys Solve a Mystery!
Improv by Pup and Decoy!
Beer from Austin Beerworks and really cool beach party vibes!
We have a monster raffle set up, you can purchase 2 raffle tickets for an additional $5.
– Voice acting demo reel, recording and mix-down, by KC Harvey Taylor (2 hour session) (valued at $100)
– Head Shot Session, by Kim Lowery (1 hour session) (valued at $150)
– Troupe Photo Session, by Kim Lowery (1 hour session) (valued at $150)
– 2 Hour Improv Troupe Coaching Session, by Michael Jastroch (valued at $45)
– Archery Lesson for Two by Ed Reed (valued at $125)
– One Hour Personal Training Session by Tribe Fitness (valued at $50)
– Two tickets to Mortified on either July 31 or August 1 at 10:30pm (valued at $30)
– One 50 minute Swing Dance Lesson for you and a guest or one 50 minutes Solo Charleston Lesson by Matthew Stoner (valued at $69)
– Lavender Sachets by Violet Crown Sachets (valued at $20)
– Frank Netscher’s Nerdy Gift Basket (valued at $20)
– Brownies by Katie Moore (Valued at delicious)
Pup is made up of ColdTowne alums who attended the Annoyance 5-Day Intensive in Chicago during the summer of 2015. Pup is: Katie Moore, Alejandro Garcia, Matthew Stoner, Cortnie Jones, Matt Needles, Naomi Perryman, Kim Lowery, Frank Netscher, Brian May, Nathan Sowell, KC Harvey-Taylor and Lance Nealy